Friday 1 April 2011

Important Announcement!

I will no longer be available to anyone because I feel that I'm at the point where I can no longer compromise myself and I must go and live the way I know I need to, so I am going to go off and do my thing where I don't have to talk, think and where I can go through my personal changes/deverlopement without having to face ridicule, scrutiny or negativity. I'm not here to be anybodies knight in shining armour or shield, I simply wanted to get my work out there and now my public work has been done and can be viewed on youtube or here, I've never wanted to be "heard" and have always felt my role was to be "seen". I don't know if I will maintain/update these sites or just leave them. I'll finish off the remaining workshops I have and go do my thing.

Much love
JGS

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the beauty you have shared JGS! And for being a rare voice of instinct ;)

    Your wisdom and the experience you've shared has really been unique and precious.

    But peace goes deeper than anything I feel.

    So I wish you immense beauty whatever road you will be travelling from here..and whatever road you will not be travelling too.

    May spirits of light be with you always.

    Much Love, Xerxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jericho
    I just wanted to say how much you helped me becoming more aware of my eating patterns and by listening to you helped me enormously making changes. Your three fitness exercises are great as well. It's sad to hear on these encroachments but know that there are people out there who admire your being. Be sure I have seen you with my whole heart. Hopefully you will nonetheless continue this blog.
    Love and lot's of sunshine to you
    Pascale from Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Jericho I am so grateful for you & I know how you feel being bombarded w/ negativity! I wish for you every happiness you could possibly imagine & true peace & tranquility !
    I regret not getting to meet you in person but I know you are there & for me that is enough.
    Many bright & beautiful blessings to you !

    ReplyDelete