Thursday 3 March 2011

What Are You Really Afraid Of?

Folks wanna cuss me out because I don't eat or drink...but hey, I'm the one that's not eating or drinking so why are pissed, I'm the one that should be angry and have an attitude not them! People say that because I'm so fit and healthy I'm encouraging innocent school girls to go starve themselves, get anorexic and get hospitalized but hey...I'm not starving, I'm not anorexic and I've never been hospitalized, infact they are the ones that are promoting starvation and getting folks put in hospital by peddling their false, inaccurate Breatharian definitions that have no truth or real meaning to them all over the internet.

People say that we need food to live, well, I say, how can we need food that we invented, which came first, pizza and beer or human life? Humans create human life by creating sperm and eggs naturally, you show me a baby that was created by rubbing two sandwiches together and I'll eat a hamburger from "murder King"! Speaking of babies, babies are born as Liquidarians meaning they survive solely on liquids (mothers milk that she produces naturally) because their so called digestive systems in their brand new/original divine state cannot digest "solid" man made food, then after a certain age mothers are conditioned by an addicted, dysfunctional society to force feed their babies "solid" man made food of all flavours that has been invented or that has been through a cooking process that has been invented so the "solid" man made food can be broken down and become edible.

People say we crave food because we need the nutrition from it, well folks, do some research on how much nutrition freezing, storage and the cooking process leaves you with. Also have you ever wondered why sugar and salt is in everything, well it's about return custom, addict your customers so they come back and buy more from you. If it was really about nutrition obese people would be in the Olympics, they would be leaping buildings in single bounds, they'd be out running locomotives, they would never get sick or depressed because they'd be eating themselves happy and healthy!

So with all that said, why do people get so mad at the thought of someone not eating, what is it about food that gets folks so mad, after all it's just food...right!!??

Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment