Wednesday 2 March 2011

What To Do Next...A Message For 2012!!!!

Basically I'm here on this planet to stand out for a specific reason, I'm here to show a particular way of living, am I a yogi...NO...am I a Guru...NO, I still cuss like a sailor and look at pretty women, am I here to be rich, famous and have a huge following...NO. The thing is that my lifestyle is not for everybody and I don't go around trying to convert anybody to it, infact, those that really know my work will tell you that I do the opposite. Living this lifestyle brings a ton of heat and folks will get pretty pissed at me on occasion for daring to go against the grain but at the end of the day, I'm not here for everybody, I'm here for the divine light beings that "know" and are "ready", everyone else can simply jog on!

As a Breatharian, anytime I run my big ole mouth, I'm met with a defensive "well, we can't all be Breatharian like you" or the classic "we can't all be enlightened like you" well, frankly, f*@k all that, it's not about being enlightened, clued up and the last thing I'm here to do is go around trying to convert everyone to going Breatharian, so for those that are reading my rants and are wondering if this info is for you, what the heck is there left to eat or what to do next, well it's simple, look at your actions, if what I say resonates with you then chances are it's for you and you should follow your intuition and take time to explore. Here's some other tell tale signs.

IF YOU....

1) Post countless video's about 2012, divinity, spirituality, love, the NWO, conspiracy theories on facebook or anywhere else for that matter.

THEN...GET BACK TO THE LIGHTER BODY AND YOUR OWN PERSONAL DIVINITY, ORIGINAL BODY BLUE PRINT AND STATE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS, WE HAVE BEEN SELF MEDICATED AND DRUGGED UP IN THE DARK SO LONG THAT WE HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO WE REALLY ARE.

SO WHAT'S NEXT?

GET OFF OF MAN MADE COOKED AND PROCESSED FOOD ASAP!

Why? because your life depends on it...


EVERYBODY ELSE...just keep focusing on if I still poop, have sex, slagging me off and being the distracted beings that you are, while wars are being fought over water, while your toxic food is created in the test tube, while sickness, disease and obesity runs riot and out of control in our society.

And people get pissed at me and call my lifestyle crazy....

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!
    "...GET BACK TO THE LIGHT AND YOUR OWN PERSONAL DIVINITY AND ORIGINAL STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND BEING! GET OFF OF MAN MADE COOKED AND PROCESSED FOOD ASAP! Why? because your life depends on it..."
    - great message and call!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete